- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
Product Image Thumbnails
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #36515
by Leilahodgkins
Product Image Thumbnails was created by Leilahodgkins
Can anyone tell me how to modify the border that appears around the product thumbnail images when you hover over them?
Eg. on this page: www.jobutcher.co.uk/shopdev/collection/p...1-topiary-heart-tree
Firstly, I want to change the colour of the highlight/hover border.
Also, it's annoying that the images move when you hover over them. This could be resolved by having a border around the image when the mouse is not over it. Is it possible for me to add a border?
These things don't seem to be controlled in any stylesheet and I'm afraid I don't know javascript. Can someone help me to change this?
Many thanks
Leila
Eg. on this page: www.jobutcher.co.uk/shopdev/collection/p...1-topiary-heart-tree
Firstly, I want to change the colour of the highlight/hover border.
Also, it's annoying that the images move when you hover over them. This could be resolved by having a border around the image when the mouse is not over it. Is it possible for me to add a border?
These things don't seem to be controlled in any stylesheet and I'm afraid I don't know javascript. Can someone help me to change this?
Many thanks
Leila
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36579
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Image Thumbnails
Hi,
This is indeed not controlled via CSS but javascript in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php in the Display function.
And more specifically by this code:
for ( i=0;i<myEls.length;i++ ) {
myEls.style.border=\'0px\';
}
obj.childNodes[0].style.border=\'1px solid\';
This is indeed not controlled via CSS but javascript in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php in the Display function.
And more specifically by this code:
for ( i=0;i<myEls.length;i++ ) {
myEls.style.border=\'0px\';
}
obj.childNodes[0].style.border=\'1px solid\';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds