- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Upload multiple data entry in one goal
14 years 8 months ago #36656
by anandha
Upload multiple data entry in one goal was created by anandha
Dear Admin/Support.
I'm new to HikaShop. Could you please kindly advise if there is a way to upload multiple data entry in one goal in HikaShop?
For example, I have a csv file with the below data:
#Name,Description,Code,Image
Abc,This is a test,0001,picA.jpg
Def,This is test2,0002,picB.jpg
I would like to upload the above file in one goal, and expect to have the data in a format that I have defined, i.e.:
"Name" should go to Name field in HikaShop's product list.
"Description" should go to Description field in HikaShop's product list.
and so on...
Thank you very much for your help in advance.
I'm new to HikaShop. Could you please kindly advise if there is a way to upload multiple data entry in one goal in HikaShop?
For example, I have a csv file with the below data:
#Name,Description,Code,Image
Abc,This is a test,0001,picA.jpg
Def,This is test2,0002,picB.jpg
I would like to upload the above file in one goal, and expect to have the data in a format that I have defined, i.e.:
"Name" should go to Name field in HikaShop's product list.
"Description" should go to Description field in HikaShop's product list.
and so on...
Thank you very much for your help in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36714
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Upload multiple data entry in one goal
Hi,
Yes, you can use the import functionality for that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hikashop-import.html
Yes, you can use the import functionality for that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hikashop-import.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds