- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Modify price
14 years 8 months ago #36657
by daniel
Modify price was created by daniel
Hi,
Is there any way of modifying the price of an item (or currency exchange rate) before adding it to the cart?
Thanks
Is there any way of modifying the price of an item (or currency exchange rate) before adding it to the cart?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36716
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modify price
Hi,
I'm not following you.
You can configure your currency rates via the menu System->Currencies by editing your currencies.
Is that what you're asking ?
I'm not following you.
You can configure your currency rates via the menu System->Currencies by editing your currencies.
Is that what you're asking ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36760
by daniel
Replied by daniel on topic Re: Modify price
Hi,
Well what I wanted was to do a calculation on the quantity that the customer wanted then add the price to the cart manually. The multiple prices feature on the products page is close to what I need but I wanted it on a sliding scale rather than fixed. So if you order for example 10 then you have to pay more (or get a lower currency rate) than if you bought 1000. I hope you follow.
Many Thanks.
Well what I wanted was to do a calculation on the quantity that the customer wanted then add the price to the cart manually. The multiple prices feature on the products page is close to what I need but I wanted it on a sliding scale rather than fixed. So if you order for example 10 then you have to pay more (or get a lower currency rate) than if you bought 1000. I hope you follow.
Many Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36846
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modify price
Hi,
When you create/edit a product, you can set several prices with minimum quantities.
So you could set several prices like that:
price minimum quantity
10€ 1
9€ 10
8€ 100
7€ 1000
When you create/edit a product, you can set several prices with minimum quantities.
So you could set several prices like that:
price minimum quantity
10€ 1
9€ 10
8€ 100
7€ 1000
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36853
by daniel
Replied by daniel on topic Re: Modify price
Thanks Nicolas, I think thats probably the best way of doing it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds