- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
return URL doesn't work
- blinger2008
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #36659
by blinger2008
return URL doesn't work was created by blinger2008
I am using the SIM API in the authorize.net payment plugin, and when you click next in the shopping cart to enter your credit card info, the authorize.net payment page shows up like it should, and you enter all your info. But after you do and it approves/declines it, it just stays on that page and doesn't redirect to the url i posted. I need it to do that, or a way to open that up in a new tab when you click next. Any help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36736
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: return URL doesn't work
Don't you have a link displayed on that page in order to go back to the shop and when you click on it it goes to your return URL ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blinger2008
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #36789
by blinger2008
Replied by blinger2008 on topic Re: return URL doesn't work
No, that is the authorize.net checkout page. No links on it. But I found a different way to handle that part, now I just need to see if I can make it pop up in a new tab instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds