- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Problems
14 years 8 months ago #36826
by kfwebtech
Hikashop Problems was created by kfwebtech
www.changeitback2012.com/store
My store is showing excl Vat.. I need to remove that.
When I try to add characteristics to new products it doesn't allow me.
When I try to add images it doesnt allow me.
Also, now the images in each product do not show up in a light box anymore and they reload in a new page.
Please help!
My store is showing excl Vat.. I need to remove that.
When I try to add characteristics to new products it doesn't allow me.
When I try to add images it doesnt allow me.
Also, now the images in each product do not show up in a light box anymore and they reload in a new page.
Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36933
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Problems
1. Go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module with the id 134. There, set the "show taxed price" option to yes.
2. 3. Why it doesn't allow you ? Do you have an error message ? Could you do a screenshot ? We can't help you if you don't give more information.
4. That's probably because of you have a javascript error on your website:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ty-issues.html#modal
2. 3. Why it doesn't allow you ? Do you have an error message ? Could you do a screenshot ? We can't help you if you don't give more information.
4. That's probably because of you have a javascript error on your website:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ty-issues.html#modal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds