Skip to main content

Set option for Customer to collect items purchased

More
14 years 8 months ago #36878 by paced
There does not seem to be a shipping option which is "collect from depot" or "Customer collection".

I need a client to choose between two shipping options:

Collect from store (free)
Delivery - free if order over $XX,, and 7$ if over $100

As I see it I can only offer the shipping options, but not the collection one.

any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37024 by nicolas
Hi,

You can create a manual shipping method via the menu System->Shipping methods for your "collect".
Just set a price of 0 and that's it.
You can create other manual shipping methods for your "Delivery". It should be quite easy to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum