Skip to main content

Category list layout options

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #36940 by mangotti
I am having the most difficult time trying to make my category list layout appear the way I prefer. I am trying to make it look like this:


No matter what I do, my second level categories all line up horizontally and are not displayed vertically.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by mangotti.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37063 by nicolas
Hi,

You need to add the CSS code:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item { float: none !important; }
in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the interface in the Display tab of the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum