- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
How to make Postcode specific products
14 years 8 months ago #36991
by IanK
How to make Postcode specific products was created by IanK
I have 13 products each of which are unique to certain postcode areas. How do I ensure that the correct product displays to a registered and logged in user? Some of the products will be available in post codes with different letters ie PA01 - PA20 , NE01 - NE24 and also ZE01 - ZE13 Can the postcode be entered with a wild card, ie PA01* to represent PA01 2TX?
I'm using Hikashop Essential
I'm using Hikashop Essential
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37110
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to make Postcode specific products
There is no option to do that.
That would require to have a hikashop plugin be made specifically to check a custom field of your products based on the post code entered by the user when registering.
That would require to have a hikashop plugin be made specifically to check a custom field of your products based on the post code entered by the user when registering.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37186
by IanK
Replied by IanK on topic Re: How to make Postcode specific products
Thank you Nicolas. Can you give me an indication of how much a custom plugin like this would cost to implement?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37326
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to make Postcode specific products
I forwarded your request to the person in charge of custom works and he should get back to you shortly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds