- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Set a product to "call for price"...
14 years 8 months ago #37029
by BDD
Set a product to "call for price"... was created by BDD
Greetings all!
I've just installed HikaShop, and I am quite impressed. I have a need to set specific products to a "call for price" type of setting due to some contractual limitations. In VirtueMart, simply not adding a price did this. Is there a way within HikaShop to do this as well?
Thanks,
Brian
I've just installed HikaShop, and I am quite impressed. I have a need to set specific products to a "call for price" type of setting due to some contractual limitations. In VirtueMart, simply not adding a price did this. Is there a way within HikaShop to do this as well?
Thanks,
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37045
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Set a product to "call for price"...
Hi,
Products without price are free products.
You can set the stock level for this product to 0.
After that there is many solutions.
You can activate the "contact button" on HikaShop.
System => Configuration => Display
"Display a contact button on the product page".
You can override the "product show_default" view (or "product show" view before HikaShop 1.5.6) in order to display a custom message if the stock level is empty.
Regards,
Jerome
Products without price are free products.
You can set the stock level for this product to 0.
After that there is many solutions.
You can activate the "contact button" on HikaShop.
System => Configuration => Display
"Display a contact button on the product page".
You can override the "product show_default" view (or "product show" view before HikaShop 1.5.6) in order to display a custom message if the stock level is empty.
Regards,
Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37051
by BDD
Replied by BDD on topic Re: Set a product to "call for price"...
Jerome,
Unfortunately, I have the "starter", and the contact button is unavailable.
I will look into how to do the override.
Thanks!
Unfortunately, I have the "starter", and the contact button is unavailable.
I will look into how to do the override.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds