Skip to main content

Admin Order Notifiation E-mails

More
14 years 8 months ago #37101 by tracebutler
How can I customize the Admin Order Notifiation E-mail so that the customers email address appears after the Shipping address at the bottom?
Thanks,
Trace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37229 by nicolas
You can edit the order admin notification email via the menu System>Emails (Business edition only) and add the code from that post there:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/29539...n-invoice.html#29539

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37233 by tracebutler
Thanks we will test it. But first when we try to save the order_admin_notification.html.php it says the subject is empty and there was no subject there before. What should I put there or how do I by pass it?
Trace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37367 by nicolas
You should put that:

A new order has been created on your website

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum