- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
edit html
15 years 9 months ago #3715
by tpioh
Hey guys,
1st of all Hikashop whizzes all over VM! Hikashop for president.
Next,
I was wondering where I can find the html or file to be able to edit the <h1> title I have?
I tried using the forum search but I can't seem to find the right buttons to explain the problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
1st of all Hikashop whizzes all over VM! Hikashop for president.
Next,
I was wondering where I can find the html or file to be able to edit the <h1> title I have?
I tried using the forum search but I can't seem to find the right buttons to explain the problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3719
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: edit html
Hi,
You should be able to tweak it by just editing the CSS of HikaShop. You can do that with the interface we have in the configuration under the display tab in the area CSS.
You should be able to tweak it by just editing the CSS of HikaShop. You can do that with the interface we have in the configuration under the display tab in the area CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3720
by tpioh
Replied by tpioh on topic Re: edit html
Thank you! So so much!
I was having flashbacks to when I started using VM!
I was not disappoint!
You guys are great!
I was having flashbacks to when I started using VM!
I was not disappoint!
You guys are great!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds