- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 2
Missing Content Module
- rogerloughney
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #37165
by rogerloughney
Missing Content Module was created by rogerloughney
Hello
I had my content and cart modules configured perfectly, and then I took myself through the checkout process on the front end of my site. After I checked out, things went perfectly, paid through paypal and I was sent a registration email. However, when I went back to the site, to show everyone how it worked, the "HikaShop content module" was gone. I can't get it to appear anywhere. I have the "put the store offline" configuration turned to "no", the content module is activated, but I doesn't show up. I can get the cart module to show up on the front end. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Roger
I had my content and cart modules configured perfectly, and then I took myself through the checkout process on the front end of my site. After I checked out, things went perfectly, paid through paypal and I was sent a registration email. However, when I went back to the site, to show everyone how it worked, the "HikaShop content module" was gone. I can't get it to appear anywhere. I have the "put the store offline" configuration turned to "no", the content module is activated, but I doesn't show up. I can get the cart module to show up on the front end. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rogerloughney
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 8 months ago #37226
by rogerloughney
Replied by rogerloughney on topic Re: Missing Content Module
So I still don't know what exactly happened, but I unsintalled everything, including deleting the database and reinstalled. got it to work that way
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds