- Posts: 65
- Thank you received: 0
access levels
14 years 8 months ago #37172
by soheilom
access levels was created by soheilom
Hello
I have a business edition of Hickashop and I am trying to set the access levels so that a user can login to the backend as a manager and can ad edit products in the shop. I can see the access levels options for within the shop which is fine, but I cannot figure out how to make the whole componente show up in the components list for a "manager" type user??
I have done all the joomla 1.7 settings etc. but still the hickashop module doent show up??
please help.
I have a business edition of Hickashop and I am trying to set the access levels so that a user can login to the backend as a manager and can ad edit products in the shop. I can see the access levels options for within the shop which is fine, but I cannot figure out how to make the whole componente show up in the components list for a "manager" type user??
I have done all the joomla 1.7 settings etc. but still the hickashop module doent show up??
please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37173
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: access levels
You won't be able to set an access level for the whole component for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39167
by sentory
Replied by sentory on topic Re: access levels
does this means only super user can access the component(control panel)?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39261
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: access levels
No. It means that by default all the back end users can access HikaShop.
Then, you can restrict each separate function via the 'access level" tab of the configuration. So you could in fact achieve that by changing these options.
Then, you can restrict each separate function via the 'access level" tab of the configuration. So you could in fact achieve that by changing these options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65845
by adambako
Replied by adambako on topic Re: access levels
hi.
i just upgrade my essential to bussines because of this asscess thing..
but it just dont work..
i have a user in manager group but after login there is no hikashop.
how can i setup this to someone who login to admin can only work with hikashop? (no super user or administrator)
thanks
i just upgrade my essential to bussines because of this asscess thing..
but it just dont work..
i have a user in manager group but after login there is no hikashop.
how can i setup this to someone who login to admin can only work with hikashop? (no super user or administrator)
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65939
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: access levels
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65948
by adambako
Replied by adambako on topic Re: access levels
ops...
you should write this in your Business Features next to this "Access levels on products, variants, categories, prices, discounts and coupons"
you should write this in your Business Features next to this "Access levels on products, variants, categories, prices, discounts and coupons"
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds