- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
How do I put a module on the left side?
14 years 8 months ago #37207
by obitus
How do I put a module on the left side? was created by obitus
Hi there, i´m a real newbie when it comes to Hikashop and can´t really get some things to work. 
I know how to create modules and stuff like that but I can´t really seem to get them working like I want them to. I want to put a module on the left side of the mail window that has the categories inside it. When you click a categori then you should be placed withing that category in the main window. It should not inherit the styling from the module from the left. Any ideas how to solve that? It can´t be that hard, just me that are kind of stupid.
Cheers,
Anders
I know how to create modules and stuff like that but I can´t really seem to get them working like I want them to. I want to put a module on the left side of the mail window that has the categories inside it. When you click a categori then you should be placed withing that category in the main window. It should not inherit the styling from the module from the left. Any ideas how to solve that? It can´t be that hard, just me that are kind of stupid.
Cheers,
Anders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37336
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I put a module on the left side?
Hi,
We have a tutorial here which explains just that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
We have a tutorial here which explains just that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds