Skip to main content

How to I get the module to stay on?

More
14 years 8 months ago #37215 by obitus
Hi there,
am making a shop for a client but I can´t really get the module to stay on thru the three. emitemakeup.com.hemsida.eu/joomla16/inde...t=listing&Itemid=164

A can´t get the products to show when I click an category either. I only have a product in the "eyes" category but wouldn´t that one be visable if I click it?

Cheers,
Anders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37338 by nicolas
I can see your product in the Eye->Test category:
emitemakeup.com.hemsida.eu/joomla16/inde...name=test&Itemid=164
I can also see your module throughout your product pages and the checkout.
So it seems that you already found out what to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum