Skip to main content

CSV Import Issues

More
14 years 8 months ago #37252 by Gunner Joe
I am attempting to upload the CSV feed to hikashop through the copy and paste and I receive the Internal 500 error. Any thoughts? How can I use the CVS upload import? It never seems to work. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37375 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CSV Import Issues
Is your CSV valid ?
If you get such error it's either that the CSV is too big or that there is a problem in the CSV itself.
So you should first try with a smaller CSV.
If that doesn't solve the problem we would need to see the CSV to tell you what is wrong with it but make sure first that it follows the guidelines we have in our documentation for CSV:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hikashop-import.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum