- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Imaging - I'm obviously missing something
15 years 9 months ago #3738
by tevez32
Imaging - I'm obviously missing something was created by tevez32
I'm trying to place product images and see an automatically generated thumbnail.
Thumbnail generation is ticked in the gen config.
In the Morrocco product I've linked in an image in the product desc field.
There is no thumbnail and the formatting looks poor.
I'd have expected to see 8 thumbnails on this page- what do I need to do?
Site Here
Thumbnail generation is ticked in the gen config.
In the Morrocco product I've linked in an image in the product desc field.
There is no thumbnail and the formatting looks poor.
I'd have expected to see 8 thumbnails on this page- what do I need to do?
Site Here
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3739
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Imaging - I'm obviously missing something
You set an item layout of type "list" which doesn't allow the display of images.
First, go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the menu with the id 58. In the options, set the layout type to div and save.
Also, you're saying that you added the image in the description of the product. Unless you use the item layout to "image and description" in these options, the description won't be displayed on the listing of products. So, either you use the item layout "image and description", or you add your images in the "images" area of each product and not in the description.
First, go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the menu with the id 58. In the options, set the layout type to div and save.
Also, you're saying that you added the image in the description of the product. Unless you use the item layout to "image and description" in these options, the description won't be displayed on the listing of products. So, either you use the item layout "image and description", or you add your images in the "images" area of each product and not in the description.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds