Skip to main content

Change color

More
14 years 8 months ago #37480 by lucky93
Change color was created by lucky93
May I know how to change following color ?
1, Color of category name and product name (from screenshot "RED" color is from template setting, I like to change to "BLACK")
2, Background color of category and product (default is WHITE, I like to change to template background color E6E6E6)


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37755 by lucky93
Replied by lucky93 on topic Re: Change color
Any suggestion ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37906 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change color
1. For the names, you can edit the front end CSS via the Display tab of the configuration and add:
.hikashop_product_name,.hikashop_category_name{
color: black !important;
}

2. You can do that by changing the background color of your menus and modules via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum