Skip to main content

Pricing Filter

More
14 years 8 months ago #37528 by Gunner Joe
Pricing Filter was created by Gunner Joe
I am having a problem. I have set up all the filters and have applied it to a single category of items I have for sale but the filter does not appear to be working. I could use any help possible thanks.
p.s. I am working in Hikashop business.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #37681 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Pricing Filter
Hi,

We'll need more information in order to help you.
Could you do screenshots of your filters options and give a link to your products listing page so that we can see the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum