- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Exactly,... How to?
14 years 8 months ago #37667
by raetser
Exactly,... How to? was created by raetser
I think this is the question I wanted to ask. I am a .net programmer so I know something about software, but I am a complete zero in Joomla and PHP, so I just cannot figure out how to sset things up in my template. I even had someone from Hikashop look at it when I downladed the software.
I just managed to get in a few categories and a product, whicch miraculously shows up on the page, but that's it...
I would like to have a sort of breadcrumb or category browsing to go with the products page but I just don't know how to do it, and I didn't find a "Hikashop for Dummies" anywhere on the web...
So...help...please...
My (wifes) website: www.carteblanchefashion.com , you have to login on the page that says carte blanche korting to see the webshop link in the navigation (managed to accomplish that, good, no?) :-)
use helper with password helper to access the shop pages ...
Thanks for any help!
Erwin
I just managed to get in a few categories and a product, whicch miraculously shows up on the page, but that's it...
I would like to have a sort of breadcrumb or category browsing to go with the products page but I just don't know how to do it, and I didn't find a "Hikashop for Dummies" anywhere on the web...
So...help...please...
My (wifes) website: www.carteblanchefashion.com , you have to login on the page that says carte blanche korting to see the webshop link in the navigation (managed to accomplish that, good, no?) :-)
use helper with password helper to access the shop pages ...
Thanks for any help!
Erwin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37782
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Exactly,... How to?
Hi,
If you want breadcrumbs on your pages, you should configure the joomla breadcrumb module via the modules manager.
If you want to have a categories listing module to access your products listing pages, you should follow that tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
If you want breadcrumbs on your pages, you should configure the joomla breadcrumb module via the modules manager.
If you want to have a categories listing module to access your products listing pages, you should follow that tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds