- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Downloadable Items and Free Product Coupons
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #37672
by Myra
Downloadable Items and Free Product Coupons was created by Myra
How do you get an order to confirmed status for a product that is free with a coupon? I enter the code, then goes to a screen that just says thank you for your purchase. I get an email saying the order was created with a link in there to the order. But no way to confirm it and I can't download the item. I can change the order status myself to confirmed then I can download the item, but there must be a way to automate that. Thank you!
Contents of the email I got:
We are pleased to confirm the creation of your order No. B1 ( pcsnyder.polishedgeekdemo.com/index.php?...=order&task=show&cid []=1&Itemid=148 ) at pcsnyder.polishedgeekdemo.com/ on the 31 January 2012 at 13:33
SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER
Name Unit price Qty Total
Songs for My Granddaughters - My Jewels, My Gems
$1.25 1 $1.25
Coupon : $-1.25
TOTAL with VAT : $0.00
It also left the item in my shopping cart even after going thru the process. Was still there even when I confirmed the order manually in the backend.
Contents of the email I got:
We are pleased to confirm the creation of your order No. B1 ( pcsnyder.polishedgeekdemo.com/index.php?...=order&task=show&cid []=1&Itemid=148 ) at pcsnyder.polishedgeekdemo.com/ on the 31 January 2012 at 13:33
SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER
Name Unit price Qty Total
Songs for My Granddaughters - My Jewels, My Gems
$1.25 1 $1.25
Coupon : $-1.25
TOTAL with VAT : $0.00
It also left the item in my shopping cart even after going thru the process. Was still there even when I confirmed the order manually in the backend.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Myra. Reason: More info/questions
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37793
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Downloadable Items and Free Product Coupons
For the cart, you should change the option "Clean cart when order is" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
For the order status, you should use that plugin:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-ordering.html#32694
For the order status, you should use that plugin:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-ordering.html#32694
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37876
by Myra
Replied by Myra on topic Re: Downloadable Items and Free Product Coupons
Thank you again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds