- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 2
How do I create affiliates?
- rogerloughney
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #37844
by rogerloughney
How do I create affiliates? was created by rogerloughney
Hello
I just purchased the business edition for the affiliate program, but I can't figure out how to actually add an affiliate.
Thanks
Roger
I just purchased the business edition for the affiliate program, but I can't figure out how to actually add an affiliate.
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37924
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I create affiliates?
Hi,
You can edit a user via the customers listing of HikaShop and turn on the option "Affiliate account active" for that user.
You can edit a user via the customers listing of HikaShop and turn on the option "Affiliate account active" for that user.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rogerloughney
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 7 months ago #38521
by rogerloughney
Replied by rogerloughney on topic Re: How do I create affiliates?
Thanks Nicolas. Had to work on a few other projects, but I am back to this one. I have figured out how to make affiliates, now let me poke around to see how to make banners and partner_id
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rogerloughney
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 7 months ago #38874
by rogerloughney
Replied by rogerloughney on topic Re: How do I create affiliates?
OK, I have created the affiliate program, the banner, the link, the menu item and everything else. However, I can not figure out how to get a new affiliate ID. On the HikaShop affiliate page, you have to login with your email and then a new id is created for you. I don't have that option on may page and I can't find it. I always create partner_id=0 no matter what browser or what computer I come in from.
I took screen shots of my affiliate and hika's affiliate screen below.
Thanks for some help resolving this one. i am sure there is just some thing to turn on somewhere that i am missing
Roger
I took screen shots of my affiliate and hika's affiliate screen below.
Thanks for some help resolving this one. i am sure there is just some thing to turn on somewhere that i am missing
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38991
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I create affiliates?
Hi,
That's because you're not logged on your website.
That page is for either:
show off your banners to everyone
for your affiliates to administrate their registration to the affiliation program
Normally, you should see an error message telling the users to login first like here:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ayout=show&Itemid=95
You don't see it because of your template missing a jdoc include tag:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
That's because you're not logged on your website.
That page is for either:
show off your banners to everyone
for your affiliates to administrate their registration to the affiliation program
Normally, you should see an error message telling the users to login first like here:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ayout=show&Itemid=95
You don't see it because of your template missing a jdoc include tag:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds