- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How do I remove header in product view?
- COSMETICPROF
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #37864
by COSMETICPROF
How do I remove header in product view? was created by COSMETICPROF
Hi there,
How do I remove header in product view without loosing it on single product view?
Tried different things in the views section but I can´t get it to work.
Cheers,
Anders
How do I remove header in product view without loosing it on single product view?
Tried different things in the views section but I can´t get it to work.
Cheers,
Anders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38009
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I remove header in product view?
You should be able to hide it with CSS like that:
.hikashop_category_information h1{
display:none;
}
.hikashop_category_information h1{
display:none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds