- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
How to add custom field to frontend customer order
14 years 8 months ago #37879
by fperez614
How to add custom field to frontend customer order was created by fperez614
Hi,
I created a custom field called repair order number. this field shows up fine in the backend but I would like it to show as a column in the frontend when customers click on "customer order" section. How can I do this? by the way, it is working when they click on the order it shows that field "order show" I guess I would like to add that column to "order listing". Please help. Thanks!
I created a custom field called repair order number. this field shows up fine in the backend but I would like it to show as a column in the frontend when customers click on "customer order" section. How can I do this? by the way, it is working when they click on the order it shows that field "order show" I guess I would like to add that column to "order listing". Please help. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37881
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: How to add custom field to frontend customer order
Hi,
You have to edit the view "order / listing".
First, add the column in the <thead> section with
(or just put the text without using JText)
After that, add the cell in the loop.
(where "order_repair_number" is the key of your custom field).
Regards,
You have to edit the view "order / listing".
First, add the column in the <thead> section with
Code:
<th class="hikashop_order_repair_number_title title" align="center">
<?php echo JText::_('REPAIR_NUMBER'); ?>
</th>
After that, add the cell in the loop.
Code:
<td class="hikashop_order_repair_number_value">
<?php echo $row->order_repair_number; ?>
</td>
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37920
by fperez614
Replied by fperez614 on topic Re: How to add custom field to frontend customer order
Great it worked
..thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds