- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Base settings
- tpatsiouras
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #37887
by tpatsiouras
Base settings was created by tpatsiouras
Good evening
I've purchased essential edition and installed it locally. I made changes in most of the settings (countries, states, taxes, etc) in order to fit my needs, especially in localization. Is there any way to use this as "basis" in another installation?
Thank you
Theodore
I've purchased essential edition and installed it locally. I made changes in most of the settings (countries, states, taxes, etc) in order to fit my needs, especially in localization. Is there any way to use this as "basis" in another installation?
Thank you
Theodore
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Base settings
Yes. You can export the hikashop tables via your phpmyadmin. Then, when you install hikashop on a new website, delete the hikashop tables and import your hikashop tables data from your other website via phpmyadmin and it will give you all your previous settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tpatsiouras
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #38082
by tpatsiouras
Replied by tpatsiouras on topic Re: Base settings
Thank you very much for your help
Regards
Theodore
Regards
Theodore
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds