Skip to main content

Questions about shipping method and variant

More
14 years 8 months ago #37888 by bal3nsd
Hello, I am creating a site for a printing company. With each product I added a characteristic for the qty. Is there a way to reflect the quantity; which is different weight and dimensions for each qty, into the shipping. Currently I am using the ups pluggin. Do you recommend I use the manual shipping plugin?

Thanks,
JK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #38042 by nicolas
Hi,

For each variant of your product you can set a different weight and different dimensions via the button "manage variants". That way, you can still use UPS and it will use the weight and dimensions of the variants instead of the weight and dimensions of the main product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum