Skip to main content

Confirmation Email

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #38041 by cyphergt
Confirmation Email was created by cyphergt
I have a downloadable product and I would like to add a link to the confirmation email that is sent out to the client. This link should only be available to a client who has purchased the downloadable and no other product. How do I go about setting this up?
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by cyphergt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #38113 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Confirmation Email
Hi,

That's done automatically when the order is confirmed if you added your files in the products' "Files" area when editing them.
If you don't get the confirmation email (and not the creation email) and/or if your orders are not confirmed, you should check this FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...or.html#notification

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum