Skip to main content

Address VAT

More
14 years 8 months ago #38154 by lacasetta
Address VAT was created by lacasetta
I turned on the "address vat".
But there is not the field for a new customer.
While there is the field in the form to change it with a new one.
In Italy is necessary the IVA or CODICE FISCALE.
How can I do?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #38238 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Address VAT
Could you check that the field "front end" option is turned on ?
If that is already the case, could you give a link to the shop so that we can see that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #38252 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Address VAT
I controlled it; front end is on.
The link is always

www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com...t=listing&Itemid=151

If you need to go to my back end you can. I sent you the access.

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38332 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Address VAT
I checked your website and I can see the IVA field on the registration form for new users so it's working fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38381 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Address VAT
Excuse me but where?
I have this screenshot and there isn't the IVA field

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38506 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Address VAT
Your screenshot comes from the registration form of Joomla:
www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com...rs&view=registration

I'm talking about the registration form of HikaShop:
www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com...&ctrl=user&task=form

Hikashop does not control the fields on the registration form of Joomla, only its own registration form.
We've made a small plugin to redirect users to the hikashop registration form so that you don't have to use the joomla one:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-register.html#37624

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38526 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Address VAT
I tried to install your plugin but I had this error:
JInstaller: :Install: il file non esiste /var/www/virtual/lacasettabio.it/htdocs/tmp/install_4f30c4e53c559/hikashopgeolocation.php

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38544 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Address VAT
Ah yes. Please download it again and try again. It should work now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38589 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Address VAT
I'm sorry.
ERROR: JInstaller: :Install: il file non esiste /var/www/virtual/lacasettabio.it/htdocs/tmp/install_4f3133cf255fb/hikashopredirectregistration.php

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38650 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Address VAT
I'm sorry. Please try again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38671 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Address VAT
oK, now it works. Thanks.
just a small improvement: in the form for the new user is it possible get default Italy instead of France?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38679 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Address VAT
You can do that in the menu Display->Custom fields.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38730 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Address VAT
Ok, found it!
SOLVED!
Thank you

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum