- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Change Add to Cart location
14 years 8 months ago #38185
by casconi
Change Add to Cart location was created by casconi
Is there a way to put the image, add to cart button, quantity, below the description? I have entered in details and another picture on the products pages. Is there a way to move the actual "Hika Shop" add to cart area below that custom description?
See my link here:
bluegrassbarrels.com/1-liter-steel/product/Itemid-115.html
I'd like everything above "Barrel Dimensions" to be below that paragraph of text and photo.
See my link here:
bluegrassbarrels.com/1-liter-steel/product/Itemid-115.html
I'd like everything above "Barrel Dimensions" to be below that paragraph of text and photo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38273
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Add to Cart location
You can do that by swapping the different block of code of the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38326
by casconi
Replied by casconi on topic Re: Change Add to Cart location
Thank you! I got it to work the way I wanted! Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #42365
by Techie1000
Replied by Techie1000 on topic Re: Change Add to Cart location
Hi Nicolas,
Any chance you could point me in the right direction on which code blocks i should be swapping - i know is is going to be simple just can't quite figure it out.
CHRIS
Any chance you could point me in the right direction on which code blocks i should be swapping - i know is is going to be simple just can't quite figure it out.
CHRIS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42504
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Add to Cart location
Please note that since 1.5.6, it's the file "show_default" that should be edited instead of "show".
The blocks of code to swap will depend on what piece you want to move and where. Could you give more details on that ?
The blocks of code to swap will depend on what piece you want to move and where. Could you give more details on that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #42536
by Techie1000
Replied by Techie1000 on topic Re: Change Add to Cart location
Hi Nicolas,
I have already figured this out through a bit of trial and error - many thanks for getting back to me though
CHRIS
I have already figured this out through a bit of trial and error - many thanks for getting back to me though
CHRIS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47039
by Bodoni
Replied by Bodoni on topic Re: Change Add to Cart button
Hi Nicolas,
How can I change the button add to cart for a picture?
I think it must be here but how?
<div class="hikashop_product_stock">
<?php
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'),'add',$this->params,$url,$this->ajax,'',$this->row->product_max_per_order,$this->row->product_min_per_order);
}elseif($this->row->product_quantity>0){
?>
<div class="hikashop_product_stock">
<?php
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_stock_count">'.JText::sprintf('X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK',$this->row->product_quantity).'</span><br/>';
$config =& hikashop_config();
if($config->get('button_style','normal')=='css'){
echo '<br />';
}
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'),'add',$this->params,$url,$this->ajax,'',$this->row->product_max_per_order,$this->row->product_min_per_order);
}else{
?>
best regard
Nick
How can I change the button add to cart for a picture?
I think it must be here but how?
<div class="hikashop_product_stock">
<?php
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'),'add',$this->params,$url,$this->ajax,'',$this->row->product_max_per_order,$this->row->product_min_per_order);
}elseif($this->row->product_quantity>0){
?>
<div class="hikashop_product_stock">
<?php
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_stock_count">'.JText::sprintf('X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK',$this->row->product_quantity).'</span><br/>';
$config =& hikashop_config();
if($config->get('button_style','normal')=='css'){
echo '<br />';
}
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'),'add',$this->params,$url,$this->ajax,'',$this->row->product_max_per_order,$this->row->product_min_per_order);
}else{
?>
best regard
Nick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47117
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Add to Cart button
You don't need to change any code. You can do it with CSS like we did on our demo website:
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock .button {
background-image: url(../images/add_cart.png);
}
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock .button {
background-image: url(../images/add_cart.png);
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65538
by casconi
Replied by casconi on topic Re: Change Add to Cart location
Now that I have upgraded to 1.6, my code is broken.
I'd like to make the description of the product above the price, options and add to cart area.
www.bluegrassbarrels.com/1-liter-steel/product/Itemid-115.html
I'd like to make the description of the product above the price, options and add to cart area.
www.bluegrassbarrels.com/1-liter-steel/product/Itemid-115.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65539
by casconi
Replied by casconi on topic Re: Change Add to Cart location
Nevermind, I think I just fixed it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65540
by casconi
Replied by casconi on topic Re: Change Add to Cart location
Weight is still be displayed on my product pages. Could you take a look to see why? I have it set to "No" for show weight.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65546
by Batas
Replied by Batas on topic Re: Change Add to Cart location
if you mean the moving of weight dimension away from product page, just try to look here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/65350...on-product-page.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/65350...on-product-page.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds