- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Set HikaShop OrderID to the joomla Username
- chupacabra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #38254
by chupacabra
Set HikaShop OrderID to the joomla Username was created by chupacabra
Hi,
I hope you can help me... I need to link the hikashop to the joomla DB for administrative purposes. Since Hikshop uses different tables then joomla I would like to use the order-nr as the linking field.
This means that based on the order-nr on the order I can easily find the corresponding user in the joomla user DB.
customers can buy one service only by:
1. first register in in joomla
2. only registered users can order the service (lifetime).
Now the Hikashop order id is a shortcode that is autogenerated. How can I modify that varialbe to get it from the joomla users DB?
I hope you can help me... I need to link the hikashop to the joomla DB for administrative purposes. Since Hikshop uses different tables then joomla I would like to use the order-nr as the linking field.
This means that based on the order-nr on the order I can easily find the corresponding user in the joomla user DB.
customers can buy one service only by:
1. first register in in joomla
2. only registered users can order the service (lifetime).
Now the Hikashop order id is a shortcode that is autogenerated. How can I modify that varialbe to get it from the joomla users DB?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38297
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Set HikaShop OrderID to the joomla Username
Hi,
If you want to change the format of the order number, you can do so by changing the "order number format" option of the configuration of HikaShop.
There, you could use the format:
{user id}
and you would get the joomla user id as order number.
If you want to change the format of the order number, you can do so by changing the "order number format" option of the configuration of HikaShop.
There, you could use the format:
{user id}
and you would get the joomla user id as order number.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds