- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Filter layout question
14 years 8 months ago #38301
by spithoven
Filter layout question was created by spithoven
Dear Hikashoppers,
I'm busy building my new webstore, but I have a little Hikashop problem.
When I apply the filters (in Hikashop business), they nicely show up in the category frame.
Nice, but when I use the Joomla module to show the filters also, they show up twice.
How can I hide the filters on there original place?
Check out the following website >> HERE . Here you can see the filters underneath the header ("Navigation position"), and in the category frame....
Thanks in advance!
I'm busy building my new webstore, but I have a little Hikashop problem.
When I apply the filters (in Hikashop business), they nicely show up in the category frame.
Nice, but when I use the Joomla module to show the filters also, they show up twice.
How can I hide the filters on there original place?
Check out the following website >> HERE . Here you can see the filters underneath the header ("Navigation position"), and in the category frame....
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #38310
by spithoven
Replied by spithoven on topic Re: Filter layout question
GOT IT! :laugh:
Code:
#hikashop_category_information_module_63
.hikashop_filter_main_div{
display:none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50774
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: Filter layout question
Where did you place this code?
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50854
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filter layout question
In the front end CSS file that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration.
Please note that you will have to change 63 by the id of your module which is probably different fromt he id of the module on spithoven's website.
Please note that you will have to change 63 by the id of your module which is probably different fromt he id of the module on spithoven's website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boudewijn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50921
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: Filter layout question
Did it. Works fine
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds