- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Quantity prices
14 years 8 months ago #38304
by CSousa
Quantity prices was created by CSousa
Hello to all,
I am new to Hikashop. I used Virtuemart before.
The component is great by I am having a problem that do know how to solve.
I have different prices for different quantities in each product. These prices are color independent.
After creating the variants, if I order 2 blue items and 3 red items, I should have a special price for an order of 5 items.
Instead, I have the price for 2 items on each.
How can I solve this?
I am new to Hikashop. I used Virtuemart before.
The component is great by I am having a problem that do know how to solve.
I have different prices for different quantities in each product. These prices are color independent.
After creating the variants, if I order 2 blue items and 3 red items, I should have a special price for an order of 5 items.
Instead, I have the price for 2 items on each.
How can I solve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38359
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Quantity prices
Hi,
Yes, variants are handled as separate products in the cart, that's why you have that behavior.
Maybe you could not use variants but custom item fields or options ?
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html
That way, you won't have variants of your products but you will still have a selection dropdown on your products.
Yes, variants are handled as separate products in the cart, that's why you have that behavior.
Maybe you could not use variants but custom item fields or options ?
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html
That way, you won't have variants of your products but you will still have a selection dropdown on your products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds