- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Shop Module - Categories list with float: left
14 years 8 months ago #38311
by shopponas
Shop Module - Categories list with float: left was created by shopponas
Hello
I cannot find where to change the css of the list of categories in the shop module.
When I check with firebug I can see that the problem why the list is not one line per cateogory is:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
float:left;
}
I need to check the float: left in order to make sure that each category is on one line. Because now the category on the third line is followed by the category 4 with no space. That is ugly.
Any ideas?
thank you
I cannot find where to change the css of the list of categories in the shop module.
When I check with firebug I can see that the problem why the list is not one line per cateogory is:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
float:left;
}
I need to check the float: left in order to make sure that each category is on one line. Because now the category on the third line is followed by the category 4 with no space. That is ugly.
Any ideas?
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38361
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shop Module - Categories list with float: left
Hi,
You can change that CSS by editing the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop.
You can change that CSS by editing the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38385
by shopponas
Replied by shopponas on topic Re: Shop Module - Categories list with float: left
Thank you very much. I changed it to clear:both and it worked.
Have a nice day and thank you again for the very fast answer.
Have a nice day and thank you again for the very fast answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds