- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
add Product Code to Admin notification email?
12 years 7 months ago #142183
by medean
Replied by medean on topic add Product Code to Admin notification email?
I am also late now, sorry - we just moved.
Honestly, I can´t tell that. I wrote just everywhere the mail adress from the company I made the homepage for where it was asked for.
So when a order is made a email reaches them which tells that a order is made with the product name and so on...
I hope you know which one is that usually?
thanks
Honestly, I can´t tell that. I wrote just everywhere the mail adress from the company I made the homepage for where it was asked for.
So when a order is made a email reaches them which tells that a order is made with the product name and so on...
I hope you know which one is that usually?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142243
by medean
Replied by medean on topic add Product Code to Admin notification email?
The Email subject - when I translate that from german to english is:
On your website was made a new order
In the Email is written:
The order is now open
The customer mail-address
The order no
paying method
billing and shipping address
the ordered product with it´s pic, how many and the price
and that was it.
think that should be the Order creation notification mail
On your website was made a new order
In the Email is written:
The order is now open
The customer mail-address
The order no
paying method
billing and shipping address
the ordered product with it´s pic, how many and the price
and that was it.
think that should be the Order creation notification mail
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142278
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic add Product Code to Admin notification email?
Ok, and can you apply the modifications that I gave you through these 3 emails (Order creation notification/Order administrator notification/Order status notification) and tell me if your product code is displaying ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142393
by medean
Replied by medean on topic add Product Code to Admin notification email?
Hi,
I changed it like you said and now I can see the product code
But also really important is that the coupon code is also seen in there...how can I do that?
thanks
I changed it like you said and now I can see the product code
But also really important is that the coupon code is also seen in there...how can I do that?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142657
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic add Product Code to Admin notification email?
Hi there,
The coupon code is in the variable $data->order_discount_code;
You can display it wherever you want
The coupon code is in the variable $data->order_discount_code;
You can display it wherever you want
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142673
by medean
that´s how I changed it, but it´s still not seen in the Email....
I am a bit confused - I need the coupon code and not the discount one (it´s just when I translate that from englisch to german that are two different things for me), is
$data->order_discount_code;
that the right text I have to add?
thanks
Replied by medean on topic add Product Code to Admin notification email?
that´s how I changed it, but it´s still not seen in the Email....
I am a bit confused - I need the coupon code and not the discount one (it´s just when I translate that from englisch to german that are two different things for me), is
$data->order_discount_code;
that the right text I have to add?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142690
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic add Product Code to Admin notification email?
discount and coupon are different but it's the same code.
You need an echo before though:
echo $data->order_discount_code;
It will display the code.
You need an echo before though:
echo $data->order_discount_code;
It will display the code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142797
by medean
Replied by medean on topic add Product Code to Admin notification email?
Hi,
I tried many different versions now and the only way I could display the right code was to set
echo $data->order_discount_code;
at the end of the html code from the admin order notification Email.
But the result is not so nice ... the coupon code is standing on top of the Email:
When I tried to put it somewhere else I had just the raw html code shown in the Email:
Would it be possible to have it like in the next picture? - It would be so nice and easy if you could see the code in brackets behind the word "Gutschein" (Coupon) or at least somewhere under the shipping method.
I am really sorry, seems to be just an easy thing but I can´t manage it :blush:
would be so greatful for help with a detailed description or screenshot where to put the text.
thanks
I tried many different versions now and the only way I could display the right code was to set
echo $data->order_discount_code;
at the end of the html code from the admin order notification Email.
But the result is not so nice ... the coupon code is standing on top of the Email:
When I tried to put it somewhere else I had just the raw html code shown in the Email:
Would it be possible to have it like in the next picture? - It would be so nice and easy if you could see the code in brackets behind the word "Gutschein" (Coupon) or at least somewhere under the shipping method.
I am really sorry, seems to be just an easy thing but I can´t manage it :blush:
would be so greatful for help with a detailed description or screenshot where to put the text.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143382
by medean
Replied by medean on topic add Product Code to Admin notification email?
Hi,
I know you are quite busy but after getting no reply after 4 days I decided to post my problem in a newer thread - thought also the importance is not so high cause the thread is so old.
regards
I know you are quite busy but after getting no reply after 4 days I decided to post my problem in a newer thread - thought also the importance is not so high cause the thread is so old.
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143433
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic add Product Code to Admin notification email?
I answered you in the other thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...on-email.html#143387
The following user(s) said Thank You: medean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds