- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
How do I change width of fields in cart?
14 years 7 months ago #38608
by obitus
How do I change width of fields in cart? was created by obitus
Hi there,
I have a big problem with the fields in the cart that I can´t change the width of.
I have tried with CSS and I have gone thru the PHP but I can´t seem to find a remedy. Any ideas how to solve it?
Cheers,
Anders
I have a big problem with the fields in the cart that I can´t change the width of.
I have tried with CSS and I have gone thru the PHP but I can´t seem to find a remedy. Any ideas how to solve it?
Cheers,
Anders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38718
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I change width of fields in cart?
Hi,
The width of the columns of the cart should be changeable by editing the CSS of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration.
By default, the columns of the cart do not display like in your screenshot, so it would appear that you already changed something on that end, or maybe it's the CSS of your template.
In any case, we would need to look directly at that page on your website with Firebug to tell you exactly what CSS to change/add. Could you provide a link ?
The width of the columns of the cart should be changeable by editing the CSS of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration.
By default, the columns of the cart do not display like in your screenshot, so it would appear that you already changed something on that end, or maybe it's the CSS of your template.
In any case, we would need to look directly at that page on your website with Firebug to tell you exactly what CSS to change/add. Could you provide a link ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38722
by obitus
Replied by obitus on topic Re: How do I change width of fields in cart?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38902
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I change width of fields in cart?
That comes from the CSS:
and more particularly the line width: 790px;
That CSS can be found in the file emitemakeup.com.hemsida.eu/joomla16/temp...y_j16/css/style1.css
So that indeed comes from your template.
You should remove that line from that file and it will display more normally.
Code:
p {
margin: 0 auto 0px;
width: 790px;
font-family: Arial;
font-size: 9pt;
text-align: justify;
}
That CSS can be found in the file emitemakeup.com.hemsida.eu/joomla16/temp...y_j16/css/style1.css
So that indeed comes from your template.
You should remove that line from that file and it will display more normally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: obitus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds