- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
How to add custom javascript to content Module?
14 years 7 months ago #38619
by CDCLarue
How to add custom javascript to content Module? was created by CDCLarue
I want to have a module that displays only a few items with a button at the bottom that would allow the module to Expand/Collapse to show/hide the rest of the products. Are their any plugins/extensions that would allow you to do this? or is there some way i can add custom Javascript/css/html to the specific module? Basically I have a product showing in a position above "said module", "said module" is a display for many accessories to above product. My boss didn't care for the scrolling carousel effect, he wants a button that will expand/collapse the module, displaying only 3 or so accessories when collapsed & "slides down to show the rest of them" (as he described). Help anyone??
I am using joomla 2.5 applying rockettheme template "Kinetic"
I am using joomla 2.5 applying rockettheme template "Kinetic"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38754
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add custom javascript to content Module?
I would indeed have suggested the slider system. Other than that, I don't know of such solutions.
You will have to edit the file "listing_div" of the product view via the menu Display->Views to add your JS/CSS/HTML to the listing of products in order to handle that.
You will have to edit the file "listing_div" of the product view via the menu Display->Views to add your JS/CSS/HTML to the listing of products in order to handle that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38859
by CDCLarue
Replied by CDCLarue on topic Re: How to add custom javascript to content Module?
Actually I got it all worked out. I used a custom HTML advanced module to define a custom div class, embed the link for the expand/collapse button, and embedded the hikashop module within that. Then I added my own JS library to my js folder and added the js link to the head of my html pages. Felt pretty good working it all out
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds