- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
How can I load a video into a custom field?
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #38622
by mmccarthy
How can I load a video into a custom field? was created by mmccarthy
I created a custom field for my products called "Video". The field is a text area. I would like to be able to load a wrapper module that contains a YouTube video with {loadposition module_name}. The loadposition doesn't work in these fields. Another option is to embed the video using YouTube's embed code, but the field strips out any scripts or iframes. How can I accomplish this, since the field does not have a WYSIWYG editor?
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by mmccarthy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38756
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How can I load a video into a custom field?
Hi,
You can do it by adding the youtube's embed code in the field.
Make sure that the option "Input filtering" of your custom field is turned off so that it doesn't strip out the script you enter in it.
You can do it by adding the youtube's embed code in the field.
Make sure that the option "Input filtering" of your custom field is turned off so that it doesn't strip out the script you enter in it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds