- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
2 Silly questions!!
- GerryMcGhee
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #38638
by GerryMcGhee
2 Silly questions!! was created by GerryMcGhee
I am stuck on trying to fix what must be the simplest problems in Hikashop (Which I have to say is the easiest, quickest, most stress free e-commerce kit I have used for a long time......!!!)
1. How to append the characteristic to the order that is sent to the admin system but not seen by the user in the title/name etc (i.e a size)
2. How to Change the product image size and thumb, and maybe move the thumbs to the right or top of image.... (I have tried everything I have been reading so at this moment I am lost)
Could someone point me in the direction of a drawn in crayon/for idiots guide for either issue....It has been a long couple of weeks and I think I just can see the problem for looking at it!
If anyone wants a look/has a question please get in touch...
Thanks
Gerry
1. How to append the characteristic to the order that is sent to the admin system but not seen by the user in the title/name etc (i.e a size)
2. How to Change the product image size and thumb, and maybe move the thumbs to the right or top of image.... (I have tried everything I have been reading so at this moment I am lost)
Could someone point me in the direction of a drawn in crayon/for idiots guide for either issue....It has been a long couple of weeks and I think I just can see the problem for looking at it!
If anyone wants a look/has a question please get in touch...
Thanks
Gerry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38765
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 2 Silly questions!!
Hi,
1. You should turn on the option "append characteristics values to product names" int he configuration and instead add some CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit at the same place like that:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_variant_subname{ display: none; }
2. If you have the latest version of HikaShop (1.5.6), it's really easy. Just go in the Files tab of the configuration and set the thumbnails size and the product page thumbnails size and voilà.
1. You should turn on the option "append characteristics values to product names" int he configuration and instead add some CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit at the same place like that:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_variant_subname{ display: none; }
2. If you have the latest version of HikaShop (1.5.6), it's really easy. Just go in the Files tab of the configuration and set the thumbnails size and the product page thumbnails size and voilà.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds