- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Show Products from a Module of Categories
- orangelime
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #38651
by orangelime
Show Products from a Module of Categories was created by orangelime
Hi,
I have set up a module to display a list of categories and a hikashop hidden menu item associated with this module, however when I select a category that I know has a product in it I get a 404 error.
Is there something else that I need to set up? Attached is an image of the menu and module configuration.
Many thanks,
Karen.
I have set up a module to display a list of categories and a hikashop hidden menu item associated with this module, however when I select a category that I know has a product in it I get a 404 error.
Is there something else that I need to set up? Attached is an image of the menu and module configuration.
Many thanks,
Karen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38780
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Show Products from a Module of Categories
Hi,
That happens sometimes when SEF is activated. Please create a new category listing menu item via the menu maanger, ensure that it works and the edit your module's options to set that new menu in the "menu" option of the module and it should all work ok.
That happens sometimes when SEF is activated. Please create a new category listing menu item via the menu maanger, ensure that it works and the edit your module's options to set that new menu in the "menu" option of the module and it should all work ok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- orangelime
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #38972
by orangelime
Replied by orangelime on topic Re: Show Products from a Module of Categories
Many thanks Nicolas, that works fine now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds