- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
How to delete products list in the product page?
- sayaminami
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #38692
by sayaminami
How to delete products list in the product page? was created by sayaminami
Hello,
I asked same question in the Japanese Forum but haven't got answer so I post it here again.
I have two questions.
1. How to delete Products list from the product page?
2. How to set up the background-image to the product page?
Please check an image attached.
Thank you very much.
Saya
I asked same question in the Japanese Forum but haven't got answer so I post it here again.
I have two questions.
1. How to delete Products list from the product page?
2. How to set up the background-image to the product page?
Please check an image attached.
Thank you very much.
Saya
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by sayaminami.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38830
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to delete products list in the product page?
Hi,
1. That's because the menu (parameter Itemid in the URLs) is the same for both your products listing and your product page.
The simplest will be to edit the hikashop options of the module you're using there, and configure the option "Content on product page" to "related products". Since you don't use related products, you won't get the products listing displaying on the product pages if you do that.
2. With the products listing, yes you were able to display it in the position of your background image as the products listing is actually displayed by a module. However, that trick won't work for the product page as it is not displayed in a module but in your main template area. One solution you might be able to use is to configure that extension extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...mbed-a-include/18121
to display the product page in that module on the product page and then add some CSS to hide the main content area on the product page.
It's a long shot but I don't see any other solution.
1. That's because the menu (parameter Itemid in the URLs) is the same for both your products listing and your product page.
The simplest will be to edit the hikashop options of the module you're using there, and configure the option "Content on product page" to "related products". Since you don't use related products, you won't get the products listing displaying on the product pages if you do that.
2. With the products listing, yes you were able to display it in the position of your background image as the products listing is actually displayed by a module. However, that trick won't work for the product page as it is not displayed in a module but in your main template area. One solution you might be able to use is to configure that extension extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...mbed-a-include/18121
to display the product page in that module on the product page and then add some CSS to hide the main content area on the product page.
It's a long shot but I don't see any other solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sayaminami
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #39277
by sayaminami
Replied by sayaminami on topic Re: How to delete products list in the product page?
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you very much for your support.
I understood.
I just leave the product page without background image, so I won't try that extension this time.
I will tell you when I try that extension next time.
Kind regards
Saya
Thank you very much for your support.
I understood.
I just leave the product page without background image, so I won't try that extension this time.
I will tell you when I try that extension next time.
Kind regards
Saya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds