Skip to main content

simple Mini Cart Setup

More
15 years 6 months ago #11980 by greniers
Replied by greniers on topic Re: simple Mini Cart Setup
I found now how to mod the css.

It's working fine now for ie9.

In the shop I saw two display menu, I search in the wrong one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12037 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: simple Mini Cart Setup
I changed the line:

if(strpos($url,'tmpl=component')!==false){

to:
if(strpos($url,'tmpl=component')!==false || strpos($url,'tmpl-component')!==false){

since you use SEF on your website the code had to be modified a bit to work.

We'll include these modifications in next version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12044 by greniers
Replied by greniers on topic Re: simple Mini Cart Setup
Many thanks

It work. Does the new release will have the mod for SEF?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12046 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: simple Mini Cart Setup
sure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12127 by hoken30
Replied by hoken30 on topic Re: simple Mini Cart Setup
gaborgaborgabor wrote:

like this one..... www.nail-designer.com ??


how did you customize that mini-cart? That's exactly what I'm trying to do, I want to add a 'Proceed to Checkout' to the current mini-cart hikashop has, on top of just showing the total. Let me know please!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12131 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: simple Mini Cart Setup
That user customized the file cart of the view product via the menu Display->Views and added the link to the checkout himself via a line of HTML code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #12176 by hoken30
Replied by hoken30 on topic Re: simple Mini Cart Setup
what URL would I use to send the user to checkout?

EDIT: Nevermind found it, spoke too soon. PHP code for that is in the same file you mentioned above :)
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by hoken30.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44586 by Bugger101
Hi Nicolas,

I'm building 2 new sites and both of them have the same problem with the mini cart not working. When I click on a product, it says in the popup that the product has been successfully added to the cart, but it doesn't show up in the cart - says cart is still empty. I obviously don't have it setup correctly.

The site isnt live yet, but I can send you details if you need.

Thanks so much :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44746 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: simple Mini Cart Setup
That problem comes from the cache of joomla. Please make sure that the cache option of the configuration of joomla and the cache plugin are turned off and try again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44808 by Bugger101
Thanks Nicolas, unfortunately this doesn't fix the problem.

Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45021 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: simple Mini Cart Setup
Then deactivate the cache option of your template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45080 by Bugger101
So weird, that didnt work either :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45213 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: simple Mini Cart Setup
Can you give a link so that we can see that ?

Other than cache, I don't see why you would have such thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45236 by Bugger101
Thanks Nicolas,

I will use the contact form as the site inst live yet, hope this is ok?

Cheers :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45391 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: simple Mini Cart Setup
The website is not accessible without an access. Could you provide that too?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45402 by Bugger101
Hi,

I just sent you an email with the login details.

Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #47962 by Bugger101
Hi Nicolas,

I have turned all the caching off and the mini cart is still not working. Is there anything else I should try?

Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48408 by Bugger101
Figured it out! I had a menu item setup with a link to the cart, so when I disabled that it worked. Sorry for the headache! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum