- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Hide Features in the product title
- rafreelancer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #38785
by rafreelancer
Hide Features in the product title was created by rafreelancer
Hi,
I am created a DVD store.
Added a feature (system) for the customer to choose PAL or NTSC.
I enabled the option for the feature to be shown in the shopping cart, but I also was added to the title product.
How can I hide this feature of the title product? Just pretend that this information appear in the shopping cart.
regards,
Rodrigo Alves (Portugal)
I am created a DVD store.
Added a feature (system) for the customer to choose PAL or NTSC.
I enabled the option for the feature to be shown in the shopping cart, but I also was added to the title product.
How can I hide this feature of the title product? Just pretend that this information appear in the shopping cart.
regards,
Rodrigo Alves (Portugal)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38930
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hide Features in the product title
You can do as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio....html#characteristic
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio....html#characteristic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds