Skip to main content

Shipping zone

More
15 years 9 months ago #3881 by yossib54
Shipping zone was created by yossib54
I created a shipping zone called North America to include US and Canada
I tried to use it for a shipping method but I get an error "4503 Zone not found"
Am I missing something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #3882 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping zone
You should set the english name of the zone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #3883 by yossib54
Replied by yossib54 on topic Re: Shipping zone
Thanks - it worked, I was sure I tried it both ways...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum