- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
problem Price
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #38977
by sam
problem Price was created by sam
hello hikari
I need to set the price product becomes 14560000 and when I click save the price is not to be what I expected but it became 10000000
What file do I edit or which part of the admin component should I configure to make this possible?
Kind regards,
sammy
I need to set the price product becomes 14560000 and when I click save the price is not to be what I expected but it became 10000000
What file do I edit or which part of the admin component should I configure to make this possible?
Kind regards,
sammy
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by sam.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39077
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: problem Price
Hi,
We indeed didn't expect that users of HikaShop would sell stuff that expensive
You will have to go in your database via phpmymadmin and edit the field "price_value" of the table hikashop_price, the field "cart_product_price" of the table "hikashop_cart_product", the field "order_product_price" of the table "hikashop_order_product", the field "order_full_price" of the table "hikashop_order" in order to change their length from 12,5 to 18,5
Then it should work properly.
We indeed didn't expect that users of HikaShop would sell stuff that expensive
You will have to go in your database via phpmymadmin and edit the field "price_value" of the table hikashop_price, the field "cart_product_price" of the table "hikashop_cart_product", the field "order_product_price" of the table "hikashop_order_product", the field "order_full_price" of the table "hikashop_order" in order to change their length from 12,5 to 18,5
Then it should work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds