- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Categories on Front Page
- tpatsiouras
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #38982
by tpatsiouras
Categories on Front Page was created by tpatsiouras
I have categories on front page... Some how (I don't knaow what I did) there are products listed beneath categories... How to turn this off? I want ONLY categories seen in front page.
Thank you
Theodore
Thank you
Theodore
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #39045
by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Categories on Front Page
It happened to me.Click on the main product categories folder on left (not on the categories folder listed under)...AND then the categories listing show up,choose which one you want to link to ,choose it and that's it.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by shiri.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39080
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Categories on Front Page
You should check your products listing module via the menu Display->Content modules to see if the option "sub element filter" is correctly set to "direct sub elements".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds