- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
How do I have a presentation picture in the shop?
14 years 7 months ago #39006
by obitus
How do I have a presentation picture in the shop? was created by obitus
Hi there,
my client wants att picture as the first thing to great the visitors when they click on the shop but it doesen´t really work out for me. I have tried the article route and placing the modules for that article instead but then people can´t see the items. I have tried to create a master category that has that picture as a imagepresentation but then when people click the picture, then they will see the categories. We have the categories lined up on the left with the module.
I have also tried to hide the products and used a module but I can´t 0 the products because then they will show all.
Any ideas how to do it? Can´t be that hard, can it?
Cheers.
Anders
my client wants att picture as the first thing to great the visitors when they click on the shop but it doesen´t really work out for me. I have tried the article route and placing the modules for that article instead but then people can´t see the items. I have tried to create a master category that has that picture as a imagepresentation but then when people click the picture, then they will see the categories. We have the categories lined up on the left with the module.
I have also tried to hide the products and used a module but I can´t 0 the products because then they will show all.
Any ideas how to do it? Can´t be that hard, can it?
Cheers.
Anders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39093
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I have a presentation picture in the shop?
Hi,
From what I understand the article route sounds good.
Why it didn't work ?
Could you give a link to that page setup like that so tha twe can see what you did ?
From what I understand the article route sounds good.
Why it didn't work ?
Could you give a link to that page setup like that so tha twe can see what you did ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds