- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Background color to forms
- HouseofFayon
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #39086
by HouseofFayon
Background color to forms was created by HouseofFayon
Hi I am new to HikaShop, I am looking for some help please in trying to put a background color to the forms that are generated by HikaShop. You can take a look at the problem at
www.houseoffayon.com
( it is a work in progress
Click on on PRODUCTS LISTING and and then you will see there is no background color, any help would be appreciated thank you in advance.
(I tried looking through the documentation but found nothing on this)
Click on on PRODUCTS LISTING and and then you will see there is no background color, any help would be appreciated thank you in advance.
(I tried looking through the documentation but found nothing on this)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39191
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Background color to forms
Hi,
You don't have a menu "products listing" on your website.
You must have changed it since posting.
You should go in the hikashop options of your menu/module via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and you should be able to select the background color.
If you have a problem, change the background color in the Display tab of the configuration and create a new menu. That way, the color in the configuration will be used for your new menu.
You don't have a menu "products listing" on your website.
You must have changed it since posting.
You should go in the hikashop options of your menu/module via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and you should be able to select the background color.
If you have a problem, change the background color in the Display tab of the configuration and create a new menu. That way, the color in the configuration will be used for your new menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- HouseofFayon
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #39192
by HouseofFayon
Replied by HouseofFayon on topic Re: Background color to forms
Thank you so much for replying, yes I changed it since posting. I found ways around it but I would still like to change the background color of the forms so I would try out the things you suggested, thank you again, I really appreciate the reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds