Two questions about the Checkout display
14 years 7 months ago #39131
by Jims
Two questions about the Checkout display was created by Jims
Referring to the capture below:
1. How can I remove the ($10 excl VAT) addition to the shipping cost. It is not relevant here
2. I modified the code to show the product_code
and as far as I can see that is the ONLY code change I made. But an additional price is showing up after the code.
Please could you tell me why the extra price is there and how to correct that error.
Thanks
Jim
1. How can I remove the ($10 excl VAT) addition to the shipping cost. It is not relevant here
2. I modified the code to show the product_code
and as far as I can see that is the ONLY code change I made. But an additional price is showing up after the code.
Please could you tell me why the extra price is there and how to correct that error.
Thanks
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39216
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Two questions about the Checkout display
Hi,
1. You should edit the file "shipping" of the view "checkout" via Display>Views and remove the code:
2. You should remove that code too:
1. You should edit the file "shipping" of the view "checkout" via Display>Views and remove the code:
Code:
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($rate->shipping_price,$rate->shipping_currency_id);
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
2. You should remove that code too:
Code:
if($group){
$this->row=&$row;
$this->unit=true;
echo ' '.strip_tags($this->loadTemplate());
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jims
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39226
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: Two questions about the Checkout display
Many thanks, Nicolas.
In case others need this, the second code change is in the "cart" file of the view "checkout"
The first edit makes sense, now. But I don't have enough php experience to understand how adding product_code affected that "if" statement.
Jim
In case others need this, the second code change is in the "cart" file of the view "checkout"
The first edit makes sense, now. But I don't have enough php experience to understand how adding product_code affected that "if" statement.
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39334
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Two questions about the Checkout display
It didn't. I don't know why you had that problem as we don't on our end. However, that modification was the easiest to solve the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jims
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds