Can I change the behaviour of the Checkout?
14 years 7 months ago #39239
by Jims
Can I change the behaviour of the Checkout? was created by Jims
When I go to Checkout, I see all the options - address, shipping, payment as I want them, ie on a single page.
But I would like to change the behaviour when I change any of the options on the checkout page.
Currently, if any of the choices change, I have to click on "Next", which updates the page, and then click "Next" again to perform the actual checkout. This is not intuitively obvious to the customer.
Ideally, I would like the checkout page to be updated automatically if any of the shipping or payment methods are changed.
If this is not possible, then I would like a separate update button somewhere on the page.
If this is not possible, then I would like the refresh button to refresh the entire page, not just the item count.
If this is not possible, then I would like to change the Next button to read "Update Choices or go to Checkout"
I guess this is a lot to ask
,
Thanks
Jim
But I would like to change the behaviour when I change any of the options on the checkout page.
Currently, if any of the choices change, I have to click on "Next", which updates the page, and then click "Next" again to perform the actual checkout. This is not intuitively obvious to the customer.
Ideally, I would like the checkout page to be updated automatically if any of the shipping or payment methods are changed.
If this is not possible, then I would like a separate update button somewhere on the page.
If this is not possible, then I would like the refresh button to refresh the entire page, not just the item count.
If this is not possible, then I would like to change the Next button to read "Update Choices or go to Checkout"
I guess this is a lot to ask
Thanks
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39359
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can I change the behaviour of the Checkout?
No problem. That happens because you turned off the option "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" of the configuration of HikaShop. If you turn it back on, you won't have to click on next twice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39363
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: Can I change the behaviour of the Checkout?
So simple!! Many thanks.
I misinterpreted the meaning of that option.
Jim
I misinterpreted the meaning of that option.
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds