- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Add to Cart
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #39379
by robertf
Add to Cart was created by robertf
Hi--I built my store in a separate directory then pointed the domain to it.
When one goes to see a product
http://www.madrose.com/index.php/specialty-foods/category/19-extra-virgin-olive-oil-qschiappaq-2011-harvest-unfiltered-1-liter
the directory domain is correct.
However when i click "add to cart" it points to the old directory
http://prospectmarketing.com/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout?Itemid=101
how do i make the "add to cart" point to madrose.com
thank you
When one goes to see a product
http://www.madrose.com/index.php/specialty-foods/category/19-extra-virgin-olive-oil-qschiappaq-2011-harvest-unfiltered-1-liter
the directory domain is correct.
However when i click "add to cart" it points to the old directory
http://prospectmarketing.com/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout?Itemid=101
how do i make the "add to cart" point to madrose.com
thank you
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by robertf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39518
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to Cart
Hi,
I checked your website and I'm not redirected to prospectmarketing.com when I add the product to the cart.
Did you find your problem ?
I checked your website and I'm not redirected to prospectmarketing.com when I add the product to the cart.
Did you find your problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds